Our Competence for your product
While others merely stamp and bend, we offer our customers a wide range of services to meet all of their needs under one roof. SCHEUERMANN + HEILIG are the leading provider of customised metal-plastic assemblies, stamped and stamped + bent components, and springs, with core competencies that include comprehensive advice, development and design, and series production.
We begin each project by identifying the customer’s special needs and wishes. These are then merged with our own ideas to identify a solution that perfectly fits the bill. Working models support the following test phase. Then bespoke tools are made in-house in preparation for fully automated series production based on efficient process chains. Throughout the project, we do our utmost to ensure extreme precision and perfection. This also applies to subsequent finishing of products. You can count on SCHEUERMANN + HEILIG to competently conduct all facets of development and production from start to finish.
Our Competencies at a Glance
- Comprehensive development competence
- Design and building of stamping and bending tools, progressive dies and injection moulds
- Prototypes and functional models in preparation for making production tools
- Fully automatic series production technologies, also for complex geometries
- Efficient processes and workflows based on lean production
- Technical cleanliness in production
- Production under cleanroom conditions
- Systematic, continual process optimisation
- Integrated management systems for maximum efficiency
Progress in flow
An optimally harmonised process starts with product development in close collaboration with the customer to ensure outstanding results. It continues with in-house production of stamping, bending, assembly and injection moulding tools for fashioning prototypes and initial samples. Fully automated series production, followed by special processes for individual parts, is accompanied by systematic, continual process improvement. The result: measurable perfection for every product.
- Technical development and design of customised precision parts, assemblies and tools
- Enormous development expertise based on in-depth familiarity with forming processes and many years of experience
- Making of stamping, bending and assembly tools as well as injection moulds
- Making of initial samples and prototypes
- Virtually unlimited possibilities for producing stamped and stamped & bent parts, springs, assemblies and plastic components
- Production of highly precise and complex geometries
Lean production and clean work
Kaizen, the Japanese word for “improvement”, is our organisation’s credo. And less is more: we eliminate processes that don’t add value, thus additionally increasing our performance and competence. All of our processes revolve around our employees as people. We question established wisdom, analyse mistakes and solve problems. And develop and follow procedures for constantly improving ourselves.
Holistic thinking and action
Our integrated management systems reflect our holistic ways of thinking and acting. We attain the highest standards of performance while using our resources as efficiently as possible. Consistently top-quality performance is our way of instilling trust and maximising customer satisfaction.
- Quality management: ISO 9001
- Quality management: IATF 16949
- Environmental management: ISO 14001:2015
- Energy management: ISO 50001:2011
- Occupational safety management: OHSAS 18001
Technical cleanliness now plays an important role in ensuring flawless, top-quality products. SCHEUERMANN + HEILIG deliver innovative solutions for meeting the most exacting standards of cleanliness: by generating fewer particles, analysing and controlling residual contamination, implementing entire cleanroom technologies and doing anything else that may be required for a pristine production environment.