If so, we’d like to welcome you to our team!
The basis for our firm’s success and growth are our committed, motivated staff. To extend our team, we are looking for a
Machine Operator (m/f/d)
These tasks await you
- Responsibility for setup of stamping and bending machines
- Responsibility for setup of automated series production machines
- Machine makeready
- Monitoring of production processes
- Optimisation of production processes
- Checking, testing and documentation
- Work with a computer-assisted CAQ system
You should have the following
- Interest in working with complex machines
- An understanding of IT-assisted systems
- Training as a tool mechanic or similar (desirable but not an absolute requirement)
SCHEUERMANN + HEILIG, a family-run firm in the second generation, is looking for highly motivated staff who share our ambition to actively live “Performing Perfection” across all projects. Our company offers not only secure, forward-looking employment but also a host of advancement and career opportunities.
Are you right for this position?
If so, we’d like to get to know you. Please ring us or submit your application documents. We’re looking forward to meeting you and hopefully welcoming you to our team!