If so, we’d like to welcome you to our team!
Training at SCHEUERMANN + HEILIG challenges you with a wide range of tasks and opens the door to attractive future prospects. Apply now for the
Machine tool technician training course (m/f/d)
This is what awaits you
- Our machine tool technicians make tools for stamping and bending machines.
- They precisely machine metals according to technical drawings by drilling, milling and other processes.
- Besides conventional manual machining methods, they use and often also program CNC machine tools.
- They assemble individual parts into complete tools and also carry out repairs, e.g. of damaged tool parts.
- They perform setup, monitoring and optimisation of our automatic machines for series production of metal components.
- They use measurement and testing instruments to check the dimensions of workpieces and metal parts within tolerances of just a few thousands of a millimetre.
- 3.5 years
You should already have the following
- Hauptschulabschluss or the equivalent, e.g. completion of middle school or junior high school
- Interest in technology and maths
- Manual dexterity
SCHEUERMANN + HEILIG, a family-run firm in the second generation, is looking for highly motivated staff who share our ambition to actively live “Performing Perfection” across all projects. Our company offers not only secure, forward-looking employment but also a host of advancement and career opportunities.
Are you right for this training?
If so, we’d like to get to know you. Please ring us or submit your application documents. We’re looking forward to meeting you and hopefully welcoming you to our team!